SATIN OR SILK: Revlon Colourstay Review

Saturday, January 21

Revlon Colourstay Review

Revlon Colourstay Under-Eye Concealer

I decided a few days ago that it was time to replace my nine dollar concealer, so I decided to try out Revlon's Colourstay Under-Eye Concealer. I paid just over $25 for it and I have to say that there isn't much in the tube but you don't have to use a lot so I'm hoping it will last a while (or at least my bank account is). 
It's quite fluid compared to my last one and goes on quite easily, just don't be too heavy handed as it dries fairly quickly. It covers my purple under-eye circles well though, and is definitely buildable. The product comes out of a little application sponge on the end of the tube which is really gentle on your skin and helps spread the concealer around well. If you like to use a concealer brush you could also easily apply it to your face or the back of your hand and go from there.

I definitely need to practice concealing my under-eye circles, but even with my make-up rookie status, I think this one's a keeper.

Know any good under-eye make-up tips? Please share!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...