SATIN OR SILK: Five Favourite Cruelty-Free Beauty Products

Wednesday, April 11

Five Favourite Cruelty-Free Beauty Products

Five Favourite Cruelty-Free Beauty Products




1. I bought the Cherry Blossom and Ginseng Organix shampoo on special and I love that it is Sulfate and Paraben free. Sulfates are commonly used as foaming agents but they can really dry out your hair and skin. So this shampoo makes my hair feel super soft and smooth and it smells beautiful.

2. This Almay Intense i-colour mascara looks very natural and I love the thick brush. You can read more about it here in my latest beauty haul.

3. I love Butter London nail polishes because they are free of formaldehyde, dibutylphalate and toluene. This colour is called trout pout and it's a really nice coral-pink.

4. Eco Tools brushes are the best! They're made with vegan-friendly taklon bristles and the handles are made from recycled aluminium and sustainable bamboo. All of the brushes come in reusable pouches so there's no wasted packaging either. I have the foundation brush, eye shading brush and angled eyeliner brush and they all apply really nicely.

5. Lucas' Papaw Ointment is an essential for me. I mainly use it as a lip balm but it's also great for any dry or irritated skin. The only ingredients are papaw and potassium sorbate as a preservative.

What are your current favourite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...