SATIN OR SILK: Kmart, Big W, Priceline and Myer Beauty Haul

Friday, April 6

Kmart, Big W, Priceline and Myer Beauty Haul

Hi Everyone, so I have recently been shopping and I wanted to share with you all the beauty goodies that I scored. Fashion haul coming soon! 


All products are from cruelty-free brands and were under $50.


So this is the Almay Intense I-colour mascara in black waterproof that I got from Priceline for about $21. I had to throw out my last mascara because my eyes had been really irritated and I chose to replace it with this Almay one because all of their eye makeup is hypoallergenic and ophthalmologist tested. I have already used it and I have to say it is seriously the best mascara I have ever used! It has a really thick brush with lots of bristles, its not clumpy and I haven't had any irritation. It looks really natural but you can definitely build the intensity if you want a more dramatic look. 

Also at Priceline, I got an Innoxa tinted moisturiser and bronzer as part of a free gift. When you open the bronzer compact, the palette lifts up and there is a mirror underneath (very clever) and there is also a little sculpting brush in this hidden compartment. I have never used bronzer before so I hope it's not to orange on me, I plan on using it as a contour under my cheekbones. 

I also bought the EcoTools eyeshadow and angled eyeliner brushes from Price Attack for $6.95 each. So far I have used the eyeshadow brush which works very nicely and is so soft. I plan on using the angled eyeliner brush for my Natio Eye Definer powder because it can be used as an eyeliner or brow definer. 

I got the Puretopia Hydrating and Skin Plumping Body Lotion from Big W for around $13. I bought this because I ran out of body lotion and I wanted one that didn't contain mineral oil. I haven't used anything from this brand before but it is Australian Owned with Australian made products and apparently they don't test so I thought I would give it a go and I really like it. It has a citrus scent and the consistency is quite thick which I like because I feel that it moisturises better and it does.

Ok, so I haven't used either of these myself yet but I bought the Revlon PhotoReady Foundation from Myer (about $37) and the PhotoReady concealer for Kmart ($23). I did get to trial the foundation at Myer because I had it colour matched (turns out I'm the palest shade, Vanilla, which doesn't surprise me). It felt nice on my skin and definitely has the luminous appearance that it claims to. I decided later to get the matching concealer for my under eye circles. This one is a stick concealer and I love the balmy texture for dark circles because it applies better than liquid and gives much better coverage. I can't wait to wear these!

What beauty products have you scored lately? Have you used any of these?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...