SATIN OR SILK: My Autumn Essentials

Friday, April 27

My Autumn Essentials

It's that time of year again! The temperature is dropping here in Australia so I wanted to do a quick round-up of the things that get me through the cold, rainy weather.

A long, warm cardigan in a neutral colour is an important item to have in your wardrobe. I promise that this is something you will wear a lot! They're also great for layering and ideal for travel.

A pair of black jersey leggings are comfy and warm. Just remember, leggings are not pants! At the very least; please wear them with a long top. I like to substitute leggings as a warmer alternative for opaque tights, teaming them with a dress and flat boots for a casual, versatile look.

A great big scarf can really make a difference to your warmth and its a great way to add a stylish touch. Choose a large pashmina if you'd like one that can convert to a blanket for flights.
My Autumn Essentials



I love to have a full-colour Lipstick in a natural shade on hand when its cold because my lips turn blue! A moisturising lip balm is also very important to prevent and treat dry lips. Lanolips Lip Ointment is a personal favourite of mine because it gives a touch of natural colour too.

A bright nail polish will make you feel a little happier whenever you look at it! Adding a punchy shade to your digits is also an easy way to add a pop of colour to a cold-weather ensemble.

Of course coffee is tasty and will help keep you warm. If you're concerned about the waste from all of those takeaway cups, try a re-usable ceramic travel cup instead.

What are your cold-weather essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...