SATIN OR SILK: Recent Beauty Buys

Saturday, April 21

Recent Beauty Buys


I went to Priceline a couple of days ago and finally bought a few makeup products that I had been wanting  for a while.  
The first thing that I got was the Face of Australia blush in Primrose for $9.45. This is a gorgeous dusty rose colour which I thought would be nice for my fair skin tone. There were also two more colours available; one was peachy and the other a tan colour.



Next I got the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Passion for $17.95. There were a range of shades available but I choose this raspberry pink colour. I swatched a couple of the testers on my hand and they did stay on for a long time, even with washing, so I was pretty impressed with the staying power. Btw, there is a buy one get one free offer on at the moment!

Finally I picked up this eyelash curler which was $9.59. I have never used one before so I'm still getting the hang of it but it doesn't pinch so I'm happy with it so far!


What beauty bargains have you scored?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...