SATIN OR SILK: Beauty Brands I Want to Try

Friday, May 25

Beauty Brands I Want to Try

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share with you five of the cruelty-free makeup brands that I would really like to get my hands on right now; NYX, Stila, Barry M and Too Faced. Pictured below are the products that I am after at the moment and you can find links to buy them online at the bottom of this post. 

Enjoy :)

Have you tried any of these brands before?

NYX, stila and Barry M

NYX matte makeup
€48 - nelly.com
Stila makeup
$39 - zappos.com
Stila eyeshadow
$18 - stilacosmetics.com
Nyx blush
€16 - nelly.com
Barry M glitter eye makeup
$7.98 - asos.com
Barry M lip makeup
$4.87 - asos.com
Concealer
$5.50 - nyxcosmetics.com



2 comments:

  1. I love all of those products and brands as well! I really want the Stila palette in your first post, it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I love the colours (especially the purple one)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...