SATIN OR SILK: Nature's Organics Cleanser Review

Sunday, May 13

Nature's Organics Cleanser Review

At around $3, I think this is the cheapest beauty product I have ever bought...



This one is like a cream cleanser, it actually feels a lot like moisturiser and is very gentle on my skin. Don't be fooled though, you will still need to moisturise your skin afterwards, just like with any cleanser. Because it is so gentle, I find that this doesn't remove my foundation, but it is easy enough to use make-up remover wipes as well. For those who suffer from acne, I have been using this to replace my Proactiv cleanser and I haven't had any breakouts from using this new one. After using Proactiv, I wanted to use something really gentle, and this definitely is. I love that this is an Australian made product, from a company that doesn't test on animals - Nature's Organics has a Choose Cruelty Free accreditation. 

The only major issue that I have with this product is that it contains all five parabens! Parabens are preservatives used commonly in personal care and household products. I'm not an expert but basically they enter the body through your skin and can effect the endocrine system (your hormones). I normally try to avoid this ingredient so I probably won't be buying this cleanser again.

What's your favourite skincare product at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...