SATIN OR SILK: {Sunday} Link Love

Sunday, May 20

{Sunday} Link Love

Oopsies! I was so caught up with yesterday's post that I forgot about my link round-up! So here it is... on a Sunday instead :)

 

Blogs

DC in Style is full of beautiful photo inspiration.
 A beautiful mess shows you how to make your own blackboard paint, cool! 
An awesome style blog that I just discovered, www.keikolynn.com.

Fashion  

These posts from IFB are great; Five Quick and Easy Photo Processing Tricks for a More Beautiful You by and How to Photograph your Personal Style by I really recommend these for other bloggers out there and they will be so helpful for me when I start doing outfit posts! 

Here is an interesting post from Something Fashion; Second Hand... Yay or Nay? 

I love this outfit post from Fashion Cupcake.

 

Beauty

Kandee Johnson does a cool tutorial on hair chalking.
Here is an easy tutorial for Messy Chunky Beach Waves from Wonder Forest.
A great article from Lipgloss Culture on how to help your hair grow faster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...