SATIN OR SILK: Urban Decay is no-longer Cruelty-Free!!

Friday, June 8

Urban Decay is no-longer Cruelty-Free!!

I am officially sad. Urban Decay is now selling their products in China, and you know what that means - the products/ingredients are being tested on animals.

Why Urban Decay? Why? I am so disappointed with this company and I just don't understand why a brand with such a strong cruelty-free reputation would do something so selfish.

I have featured Urban Decay products frequently on Shoes, Sushi and Spare Change, but over the next few days I will be pulling all of these images and mentions from this blog and my polyvore sets. This is not censorship, but I just don't want to support Urban Decay in any way.

Please consider telling Urban Decay what you think of this decision, companies do take notice. You can voice your concerns over twitter (put @urbandecay411 in the tweet so they can see it) or email them at info@urbandecay.com.

Any other social media exposure to this issue will make a difference and telling fellow makeup lovers about Urban Decay's dirty dealings is an easy way to spread the word.

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...