SATIN OR SILK: Footwear Haul: Steve Madden, Rubi Shoes and More

Friday, July 6

Footwear Haul: Steve Madden, Rubi Shoes and More

So I've shared my beauty, clothing and accessory finds and now of course, it's time for the shoes...
I adore these Steve Madden ballet flats! I wanted these after seeing them online and found them on sale at David Jones.

At DFO I got these Skechers Shape-ups, they have the rounded soles which feel kind of weird at first. I don't think my podiatrist would approve, but at least they're better than heels, right?

And then there was Rubi Shoes, oh boy.

These ballet flats are really cute and were part of a 2 for $30 deal. They're so soft and comfortable.

These riding boots were only $20 and I love that they are two-tone.

These knee-high socks were $5 each! I will layer these over tights and wear with riding boots in winter to stay super warm.
 

Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...