SATIN OR SILK: July Make-up Wishlist

Sunday, July 29

July Make-up Wishlist

I'm looking for a replacement to my all-time-favourite Revlon photoready foundation since I found out Revlon is no longer a cruelty free company. This NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation might be a good dupe for it, so I'm hoping to try that out. It's also paraben-free which is a big plus for me.  

Also from NYX, I spotted the HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush which comes in the most beautiful natural-looking shades and I'm considering one of their mono eyeshadows in the colour Morocco.

I'm also hoping that the Yes To Carrots body moisturizing lotion and moisturizing shower gel may be the solution to dry winter skin!
July Makeup Wishlist

Nyx blush
$49 - nelly.com
NYX foundation
$49 - nelly.com
Face powder
amazon.com
Glitter eye makeup
nyxcosmetics.com
Blush Brush
eyeslipsface.com
NYX concealer
$16 - nelly.com
Stippling Brush
eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...