SATIN OR SILK: The Little Haul of Beauty: LUSH, Priceline, Myer and More!

Wednesday, July 4

The Little Haul of Beauty: LUSH, Priceline, Myer and More!

Well hello there, so I kind of disappeared from this blog in the past week but I'm back now from my holiday and it's time to share all the beauty bargains I scored.

My first stop was Priceline Centrepoint in Bourke Street Mall. This store is huge and I heard that it is the biggest Priceline in Australia. The products in my current skincare routine have a lot of harsh chemicals in them, so I wanted to replace them with something gentler. This store had a big range of Sukin Organics products, so I picked up a non-foaming cream cleanser, facial scrub and a moisturiser. 

Each of the products were priced at $9.99 but Priceline had a buy-three-get-one-free deal so these only cost me less than $20 all up!
Sukin Products do not contain Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate (a surfactant which can dry out hair and skin), other harsh detergents, animal derivatives, Propylene Glycol, synthetic colours or fragrances, Triethanolamine (an allergen), Mineral Oils (used as a moisturiser but may affect the skin's ability to moisturise itself) and parabens (preservatives which can alter your hormones). According to my Choose Cruelty Free app; Sukin is cruelty free and vegan.

Next I went to a Price Attack store and bought the nak body n shine styling glaze. Spray products irritate my throat so I wanted to replace my old thermal protectant with a gel product. This styling glaze also has a light hold so I can easily go without hairspray too. This one cost me about $22, a little more than I would usually spend, but it was pretty hard to find what I wanted so I grabbed it!

I also went to MYER and discovered a massive sale table at Revlon. The RRP of these Colourstay Eyeshadow Quads was $25.95 but I got these for $6 each! I think this line is discontinued now and that's why they were so cheap. I'm a little suspicious of dirt cheap sale makeup but my tip is just to avoid liquid products, powders like these last longer so they're less likely to be 'going off'. 
I have blue eyes so I chose the sultry smoke and blushed wines palettes. This blushed wines compact is perfect for me because I wanted to try purple eyeshadow but this has brown hues as well so its much more complimentary to my eye colour. 

Of course, I had to visit LUSH. This Karma solid perfume was on my wishlist and I snapped it up for $7.95. It's scent is a mixture of patchouli, sweet orange and lemongrass oils and it smells amazing! This perfume is also vegan.

I also went to David Jones and bought my very first O.P.I nail polish. This one is called sweet memories and the light pink shade is oh so wearable. This nail polish cost $19.95 - for me, that was a little expensive for one nail polish but it is for a special occasion and I know that I will wear this colour a lot afterwards!

The last beauty item that I purchased was this mini Revlon train case. I wanted a bigger makeup bag for traveling and this is just the right size to fit everything. I love that it has a pocket in the lid which is perfect for keeping my brushes separate. This bag is very lightweight and it won't take up much room in my suitcase.
So that's it! Thanks for reading :)

Have you used any of these products? Do you like them? What beauty purchases have you made recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...