SATIN OR SILK: One Lovely Blog Award

Tuesday, July 3

One Lovely Blog Award


Want to know the best thing that has happened to me today? I've just returned from a holiday in the beautiful city of Melbourne (haul coming soon) and I discovered that Nia Sky, writer of the gorgeous style blog Cherry Fashion, has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! 

A big thank you goes out to Nia, I am over the moon. You should really check out her blog if you haven't already, she is currently holding her very first giveaway and it's jewellery! You can find that here

Want to get involved? The nomination rules are...
  1. Post the award image to your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
  3. List 7 random things about yourself
  4. And then nominate 8 other relatively new blogs to share the love

7 random things about me
  1. I can't wait to visit Europe
  2. I do yoga (almost) every day
  3. I have a pet cow
  4. I own every issue of SHOP since January 2009
  5. This has clearly had a profound effect on me
  6. I also read TIME
  7. The first fashion blog I ever read was Cheap Jap

I Award... 

Thanks again to Cherry Fashion and congratulations to all of the bloggers I have nominated, keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...