SATIN OR SILK: What's In My Makeup Bag!!

Wednesday, July 18

What's In My Makeup Bag!!

So I bet you've seen a million videos on YouTube from different beauty gurus showing you what is in their magical bag of beauty tricks, right? Well today (although I am clearly not one of these beauty gurus!) I wanted to share my makeup bag with you ...

These are the lip products that I am using most at the moment. Lucas' Papaw Ointment is my favourite lipbalm of all time (you can use it for almost anything though!) For colour, I start with my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 683 Demure and then add my Natio Full Colour Mineral Lipgloss, in Live. This gloss is highly pigmented with a slight shimmer and I place it on my cupid's bow and the middle of my lower lip for a fuller pout. 
Feeling blah? I find that a lipgloss with subtle shimmer helps to liven up my face! 

I am also currently in love with my Karma solid perfume from LUSH, it has a beautiful oriental scent that reminds me of a Tree of Life store! I also like to carry this small, lightweight blush from Face of Australia for some instant colour on the go, and I apply this with my Nude by Nature synthetic hair bristle brush. 

I bought this makeup bag from Sportsgirl for $10! I purchased it about one year ago (hence the mui mui-esque print) and I still love it.

What are your makeup essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...