SATIN OR SILK: Online Inspiration

Sunday, August 12

Online Inspiration

Sharing the Link Love...

FASHION:

I love this post from College Fashion, 8 Fashion Rules You Should Follow. I especially agree with number 5.
This looks like a cool online store, Giant Vintage Sunglasses. Enough said.

PANCAKES black*
Image Source: Giant Vintage

BEAUTY:

A cute braided bun tutorial for girls with short hair from the Beauty Department.
I'm really liking this brow grooming tutorial from Hair and Makeup by Steph.

BLOGS:

Rose from Live Breath Eat Fashion has just posted her very first video! It's a fashion and beauty haul (including LUSH products) so check it out and show her some support. How cool is that Irish accent?

RANDOM:

I just had to share this video from YouTube Beauty Guru BeautyCrush about Shyness and Social Anxiety. I really encourage everyone to read this if you have had to deal with this yourself, I think it's really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...