SATIN OR SILK: Summer Fashion Wishlist

Saturday, August 25

Summer Fashion Wishlist

What I plan on buying this season...

MAXI SKIRTS

As a moderately tall person, I find that it can be hard to find skirts that aren't super short on me. So this season I thought I would finally buy a maxi skirt (or two). I am particularly on the hunt for a navy and white striped one. Fingers crossed. 

DENIM SHORTS

Same story with shorts. I'm challenging myself to buy a pair of descent length for once. 

TANK MAXI DRESSES

I also love tank-style maxi dresses in (you guessed it) horizontal stripes so I'd love to purchase one of those. I think it would look really cute with a cropped denim jacket but it could work with just about anything really.

T-BAR SANDALS

My last pair suffered a case of being worn to death so I'd like to replace them this year. I'm thinking something neutral with a dash of bright colour (maybe even neon!).

A CROPPED DENIM JACKET

To wear with the above maxi dress and everything else in my wardrobe (except jeans, haha).

A SKINNY BELT

In a bright colour, of course. And possibly with studs.

A FLOPPY SUNHAT

Last year I purchased a sun hat like this but it is not the most versatile colour. I'd really like something in a sandy colour to go with everything.  

What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...