SATIN OR SILK: The Versatile Blogger Award!

Friday, August 31

The Versatile Blogger Award!

I am so happy right now! After checking out the latest posts from all the lovely fashion bloggers on my blogroll this afternoon, I made an amazing discovery - Scarlett Vargas from Trends VIP has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I want to say a massive thank you to Scarlett for the nomination and I am so happy to know how much my blog is appreciated. I have seen this badge on other blogs before and thought how great it would be to have one myself so I'm very thankful for this.

In order to qualify for The Versatile Blogger Award, you must comply to the following rules:
  1. Thank the blogger/s who has/have nominated you.
  2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  3. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who you recently discovered or follow regularly.
  4. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  5. Add The Versatile Blogger Award badge to your blog.  

7 Random Facts about Me

  1. I want to study Journalism
  2. I'm also interested in interior design
  3. I'm trying to learn French 
  4. I would like to volunteer with a charity overseas some day but I'm not sure who yet (any ideas?)
  5. I love the clothing store Tree of Life
  6. My dream job is to work at a magazine
  7. I'm listening to that song "brokenhearted" by Karmin right now

My Nominees (in random order)

  1. Scarlett from Trends VIP, for encouraging me as a blogger. You're an amazing fashion designer, too. 
  2. Flower from Bobbly Rainbow Socks, for being an individual. You have so much creative talent, run with it. 
  3. Lindsey from Peace Love Sequins, for your inspiring posts. I like sequins too.
  4. Elsa from Trendy Paper Doll, for your cute outfit posts. I love your style! 
  5. Jen from My Beauty Bunny, for helping me to go cruelty free. Thank you for raising awareness about this great cause.
  6. Nia from Cherry Fashion, for giving my blog some exposure. I love your instagram photos!
  7. Adrienne from Ma Derniere Addiction, for inspiring me with your gorgeous outfit posts. I love the design of your blog.
  8. Bea from Every Size is Beautiful, your blog has a really nice message. And you have a great sense of style. 
  9. Carla from Haute Cocktail, for your super cute fashion posts. We also have the same background, good taste!
  10. Dina from Spikes and Studs, for being so cool. Thank you for the funny videos.
  11. Georgiana from Sugar, Spice and Some Style, for your great photography skills. And your shoes.
  12. Tiffany from Integral Chic, for your great taste in fashion and love of food.
  13. Simona from Affordable Fashion, for your fashion inspiration. I love your creative outfit posts.
  14. Stefani from Fashion Cupcake, for your individual sense of style. I think it's great that you take trends and wear them in your own way. 
  15. Sal from Already Pretty, for inspiring me to start my own blog. You're my career idol and you have cool tattoos.
Thank you to all my amazing readers and fellow bloggers who have also supported me :)

10 comments:

  1. Hello Kate!

    Thank you so much for the nomination, I'm really glad that you noticed my blog and that you share the same sentiments regarding my blog's message.

    Keep up your style and fabulous blog, continue inspiring bloggers as well.

    XO, B :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate - that is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! And we have so much in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's cool :) And you're welcome!

      Delete
  4. I just saw this! Thank you so much,Kate! You're so sweet :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...