SATIN OR SILK: Collective Beauty Haul: David Jones, Price Attack and More

Monday, October 1

Collective Beauty Haul: David Jones, Price Attack and More

Some of my latest beauty buys and why I love them...

So I went to the Natio counter at David Jones and purchased an SPF 30+ lipbalm and a lip colour, both of which were on my shopping list. The lipstick cost me $14.95 and I chose the colour eden; a deep rose shade. The Natio moisturising lip balm usually costs $4.95 but I got mine for half price. 

There was also a free gift bag for purchases over $38 but I received one too because they were practically giving them away when I got there! This saved me around $15 because I had a waterproof eyeliner on my shopping list, but didn't have to buy one as it was included in this free gift. So altogether I spent $17.42 and received these nine products (and all things that I will actually use). Good deal? I think so. 


Meanwhile at Price Attack... I scored O.P.I's dutch treats Holland collection for $24.95. It includes four pretty shades including 'I Have a Herring Problem', 'Red Lights Ahead... Where?', 'Kiss Me on My Tulips' and 'Pedal Faster Suzi!'. The cutest part is that they come in mini bottles. I think these sets make a really nice gift too, I'm going to give these to a friend.

I also purchased this Freestyle large paddle brush from Price Attack. Boring? Well maybe, but I was actually pretty excited to use this. Paddle brushes are designed for thick, long or curly hair [read: any hair that is super difficult to brush] and when I used this, I really noticed a difference to my old hairbrush. This one actually detangles my hair and makes it feel incredibly smooth. The price? This brush was $10.95 but I purchased it with birthday money so that makes it practically free. Am I right?

Finally I picked up these Montagne Jeunesse anti-stress mud masks from Priceline for $4 each. Can't wait to uses these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...