SATIN OR SILK: DIY Vintage-Style Makeup Brush Holders

Wednesday, October 10

DIY Vintage-Style Makeup Brush Holders

In a recent cupboard clean out, I scored these gorgeous vintage liquor glasses (they had been there for years with no-one using them!) and I decided to use them as makeup brush holders on my dressing table. 

 

You will need...


The total cost of this little project was only 97c! All I had to buy was the rocks from Crazy Clark's. I already had the glasses at home and I added some shiny beads which came from old bracelets I didn't wear anymore.  


If you don't happen to have access to the exact same materials as I did, you could try sourcing some glasses from a thrift store or even use small, rounded shells instead of rocks for a more beachy look. If you do make your own makeup brush holder (or have already) please share it with us in the comments below!


Thank you to Photovisi for helping me generate the collage above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...