SATIN OR SILK: Drugstore and Online Beauty Haul! Furless, Fudge and More

Tuesday, October 23

Drugstore and Online Beauty Haul! Furless, Fudge and More

My latest beauty purchases. Everything was bought from my local chemist, supermarket or online. 
                    

This is the 'Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Styling Mousse' by Fudge which I bought for $6.35 at Woolworths. It smells so nice and I like using it to add volume at the roots after blow drying my hair. It can also be used to provide thermal protection and tame frizz pre-blow dry and has a strong hold for styling. 



I also received my first ever Furless order; all the brushes feel super soft and I've only used the contour brush so far but I like it!

Brush names, codes and prices (from top to bottom)
Bamboo Angled Blush Makeup Brush BAMN3, $9.95
Bamboo Crease Bullet Blending Brush BAMN14, $9.95
Bamboo Eyeshadow/Concealer Makeup Brush BAMN11 $8.95

Purple Power Powder Makeup Brush PPB2, $9.95

 Must Have Pro Eyeshadow Brush PRO8E $11.95

I also ordered to free samples of their mineral foundations in Insightful(Pale/Fair) and Prodigy(Pale) to find my shade. It was also a nice surprise to find a free sample size eyeshadow (wrapped in the cute zebra print paper)!

 2 Toned Kabuki Brush KB10, $11.95

This is not a plug, but if you would like to check out the Furless online store, you can find it here

Finally, I bought this Natio Eye Cream to help decrease the appearance of my dark circles and hydrate my skin. I felt a bit ripped off paying $17.95 for this but I think it will last a while. Want a smart tip to save on skin care? Natio's men's range has an eye cream for about $14, while their others are closer to $20. So long as it works for you, there's no reason why you can't buy the men's one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...