SATIN OR SILK: LUSH Makeup Arrives in Australia!

Sunday, October 7

LUSH Makeup Arrives in Australia!

I was so excited when I opened my latest copy of InStyle magazine this morning and discovered that LUSH now does colour cosmetics! 


Although LUSH has had their 'colour supplements' available for some time (these can be used as concealers or to tint face products); the new Emotional Brilliance range includes lip and cheek tints, cream eyeshadows, liquid eyeliners and even mascara. I'd really like to try one of their cream eyeshadows but at almost $25 I think they're a little pricey.

You can see swatches and a very honest review from Fleur De Force here (LUSH sent her some products to try, lucky thing). 

If you don't have a LUSH store nearby, they are available for Aussies online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...