SATIN OR SILK: Who Is Young Republic?

Friday, October 19

Who Is Young Republic?

I've recently come across an exciting new online store and I'm so excited to share it with you. Clothing, accessories and homewares from new designers all over the world come together in one bustling marketplace... Young Republic.

"Our mission is simple - to give independent designers and emerging labels a voice and a platform to grow their brands, and to offer their trendsetting styles to our fashion-hungry followers."
                                                                                                         - Young Republic

Personally, I'm loving their jewellery and am also excited about some Australian clothing brands that I have discovered. Browsing the rows of bespoke jewellery and cool threads is also easy as pie, thanks to filters for 'ethical,' 'sustainable,' and even 'charitable' goodies. 

I have a few items on my wishlist already so stay tuned for future purchases...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...