SATIN OR SILK: Christmas Fashion and Beauty Haul!

Wednesday, December 26

Christmas Fashion and Beauty Haul!

So today is boxing day down in the Southern Hemisphere and I wanted to share all the sartorial goodness that I scored yesterday. I hope everyone enjoys the silly season!


 Some beautiful and timeless jewellery that I received - I've worn the bracelet once already!
 

This necklace, journal, votive set, rose soap and tealight holder were all gifts from Oxfam. I love this store for unique handmade jewellery and gorgeous, usable homewares (not to mention the fantastic fair trade mint chocolate). It was lovely to receive these gifts knowing that their sale provides employment and support for people in disadvantaged communities.

Pampering goodies from MOR and The Body Collection. I love that all of these products are paraben-free and made right here in Australia. I also received a roomy (and stylish) UCHI makeup bag for an upcoming trip. These are great if you're after a purse to carry everything together - it has a separate zippered section for brushes with divided pockets and a plastic flap to cover the brush heads. There's even a small mirror inside! Finally, I scored a Natio creme gloss lip colour which has a beautiful finish and matches my natural colour perfectly.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...