SATIN OR SILK: Drugstore Beauty Haul! Elf and Nyx

Monday, January 14

Drugstore Beauty Haul! Elf and Nyx

I recently scored a few great deals from CrushCosmetics.com.au. They offer very inexpensive (but good quality) makeup all year 'round but some items were even on sale too!







I took some swatches of E.l.f.'s Cream Eyeliner in Black and the Nyx Slide On Pencil in Brown Perfection. The cream eyeliner was applied with it's complementary brush but if you're looking for a thinner, more precise line, try a better quality angled liner brush.  
E.l.f. Cream Eyeliner: I paid $5.99; Nyx Slide On Pencil: I Paid $11.95


These swatches were taken from the Nyx Trio Eyeshadow in Dune using the included applicator and no primer. The palette includes a light gold lid colour, a brown outer corner or crease colour and a champagne highlight each with a subtle shimmer. 

I also picked up the E.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder for $5.99. I have heard great reviews about this one so can't wait to try it out.

This is the Nyx Retractable Lip Liner in Peony. I love this shade and it was just $7.95.

Finally I bought the E.l.f Stipple Brush for $5.99 (normally around $10) and the Eyeliner Brush for $2!

Thanks for reading. What's your fave online cosmetics store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...