SATIN OR SILK: Autumn Fashion Wishlist

Tuesday, February 19

Autumn Fashion Wishlist

See my top picks to revive my wardrobe for the upcoming pre-winter months.

My Autumn Wishlist

THE COWL NECK SWEATER

15 AUD - newlook.com

I'm hoping to find a cool chunky sweater at the local thrift store, but a cowl neck might be hard to scout out. Maybe a DIY is in order here.


THE PLAID SHIRT

44 AUD - dorothyperkins.com
This piece just sings 'casual' yet looks perfectly put-together at the same time. Just leave flannelette styles to the professionals (tradies).  


THE MOTORCYCLE VEST

17 AUD - forever21.com
Maybe this one could be thrifted too? In my dreams.


OXBLOOD DENIM

47 AUD - johnlewis.com
I think these would look great with a grey tee and even better with my future cowl neck sweater.


THE WESTERN ANKLE BOOT

47 AUD - amazon.com
Perfect with denim cutoffs, jeans or a skirt. Take your pick.


London Street
denverinfill.com



What are your Autumn wishes?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...