SATIN OR SILK: Budget Fashion and Beauty Haul!

Tuesday, February 26

Budget Fashion and Beauty Haul!

I recently purchased some new drugstore cosmetics and a couple of inexpensive tops so now it's time to share my deals and steals.
 photo Beautyhaul_zpsa3818bf9.jpg

Firstly, I bought 5 items from Priceline which came in at under $50 all up. I'd had a few Physician's Formula products on my wishlist for quite some time and was presently surpised to find that they were all $7 off. I scored the Mineral Wear Airbushing Pressed Powder for $22.95 (RRP $29.95) and the Gentle Cover Concealer Stick in Yellow for $7.95 (RRP $14.95.)

 photo physiciansformula2_zps2f124300.jpg
 photo PhysiciansFormula_zps1bb3bf73.jpg


I was also pleased to discover a new stand for the inexpensive, cruelty-free cosmetics brand Essence. While I love to pay as little as possible for new makeup, I was a little dubious of this brand's quality given its dirt cheap pricing. I discovered that many of the products are made in Germany so decided to give them a go. I picked up the XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Sparkling Papaya for $3.50 and the Eyebrow Designer in Blonde for $2.95.

 photo EssenceCosmetics_zps92238c04.jpg


I also bought Sukin's Revitalising Facial Scrub as my current tube is running out! I really love this product and at $10 it's pretty affordable.

 photo SukinFacialScrub_zps37b446db.jpg

Click for the fashion segment!!



Finally I grabbed a couple of clothing items. I needed a new white T-Shirt and this one from Big W(left) was only $3! Then I hit up Target and got a metallic knit top(right) for $9.45.

 photo Budgetfashionhaul_zps0b19718a.jpg
 photo DSCN2129_zpse4be98c7.jpg
 photo targettop_zpsbceb2787.jpg

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

2 comments:

  1. Cute knit top! How does the airbrushing powder work? I tried their BB powder and liked it, but I haven't tried their other powder compacts yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha, I can't wait to wear it! I just bought the airbrushing powder to wear with my liquid foundation for extra coverage and staying power. I like using it so far but the shade I have (creamy natural) is only for very light coverage on it's own.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...