SATIN OR SILK: OOTD and an Ode to the Bomber Jacket

Sunday, February 3

OOTD and an Ode to the Bomber Jacket

I've put together a little Sunday morning outfit of the day post for you, but while I'm here, I'd like to say a few words about my Temt bomber. I bought this little chain store beauty about four years ago for around $40 and it has served me well through chilly school disco nights, over zealous cinema air-conditioning and many a get-out-of-bed-at-5-in-the-morning six hour car trip. Four years on, I have pulled it out once again as the weather experiences another bout of PMS. Honestly, it's February (read: still Summer) and yet it feels like Autumn already. Luckily I have my trusty bomber to keep me sane and warm. 

Have a good weekend!

 photo DSCN1918_zps67b86ebd.jpg

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...