SATIN OR SILK: OOTD! Scarves and Satchels

Monday, February 25

OOTD! Scarves and Satchels

Just another super easy, casual outfit that I threw together for work. I'd forgotten how much I love this tan Sportsgirl satchel that I received for Christmas one year. This style of handbag is definitely a go-to as it looks good, has the perfect amount of space and the strap lets you go hands free (read: your Boxing Day sales best friend.)


 photo DSCN2089_zps59c19387.jpg
 photo DSCN2092_zpsd6ead377.jpg
T-Shirt: Sportsgirl $25 (bought with a giftcard)
Shorts: $10 Cotton On
Scarf: Sportsgirl $10
Satchel: Sportsgirl (gift)
Sandals: $40 Kustom @ Surfstitch
Total outfit cost = $60

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the bright shorts with a neutral top instead of vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the grey and blue together. So jealous of your summery weather! Makes me miss Australia a lot!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that you say that... It's actually raining now! Thanks for the nice comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...