SATIN OR SILK: The Liebster Award

Sunday, February 10

The Liebster Award

I have recently been nominated for the Liebster award by Julie from Ashtray to the World. Thank you Julie! So now it's my turn to answer her 11 quick questions and ask 11 of my own to nine special bloggers.

Rules!



  • Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and link it back to their blog on your post!
  • List 11 facts about yourself.
  • Answer 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator.
  • Ask 11 questions to all the bloggers you nominate for the award.
  • Nominate nine bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  • Go to their blog and tell them about their nomination.
  • 11 Facts About Moi

    1. I've only been blogging for one year
    2. I can't wait to see Europe
    3. I work in retail
    4. But I want to be a journalist
    5. I love animals
    6. And beef lasagne
    7. I recently graduated from school
    8. I like most genres of music (except for country, hehe)
    9. I'm obsessed with Jenna Marbles
    10. I have the hiccups and my laptop keyboard keeps movsdkjbfvieling 
    11. I'm wearing shorts with little monkeys on them (who said fashion bloggers have to look stylish all of the time?)

    Julie's Questions

    1. Why do you love to be a blogger?  
    I love blogging as it allows me to write, design and create all in the one outlet.
     
    2. What is your favourite kind of accessories?

    I do adore a giant handbag - or eleven.

    3.What do your friends and family think of your blog?

    My family and friends are very supportive of me. In fact I have to think twice before I write everything, like 'what would my Nana think if I said/wore that?' And I'm sure that's a good thing.

    4. If you should choose where to live in your entire life what would you choose?

    Australia! I may not have traveled to many countries but I just love it here. Australia is my home.

    5. Which is your favourite brand? Why?

    That's a tricky one. Asos has a huge range and is pretty accessible.

    6. What kind of music do you love?
    Anything from Jay-Z and Nicki (Why can't they just do a collab already?) to Ladyhawke or Regina Spektor.

    7.Which is your most hated food?

    I'd never even consider eating veal. Yeerk.

    8.What do you do for work? Or what would you like to do as your profession?

    Due to my unintentional use of ESP, I have also covered this above. Oops. 

    9. Which social site do you prefer (FB, Twitter, IFB, etc)? Why?

    Twitter is da bomb. However, I am also partial to the odd pin-fest and IFB has taught me everything I know. 

    10. Which Fashion Week would you like to attend this season?

    New York, New York!

    11.What are future plans with your blog?

    My dream is to one day generate income through my blog and make it a bigger part of my career.  


    11 Questions 

    1. Why is style important to you?
    2. Who is your biggest style inspiration?
    3. And your biggest role model?
    4. Would you rather wear the same pair of shoes for one whole year or the same dress?
    5. How do you like to keep fit?
    6. Fave food?
    7. Name one bad habit that you could never give up.  
    8. If you could only read one fashion magazine for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
    9. Which do you get most excited about; Summer or Winter fashion?
    10. What was the last shade of nail polish that you wore?
    11. Why did you decide to start blogging?

    I Nominate...  

    2 comments:

    1. Thanks so much for the nomination lovely, but I've actually already been nominated and done my post recently! Eek. I really like your questions though, so may add them to my original post! :) xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oops! That's ok, you don't need to do the extra questions if you don't want to - just feel extra special for getting two nominations! :)

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...