SATIN OR SILK: What's In My Bag Today

Wednesday, February 6

What's In My Bag Today

Don't try to hide it - we all like to sticky beak at other people's stuff.

 photo e75e56b9-7ab5-4daf-902d-8243dd8f266f_zps49b04b08.jpg



SUNNIES

My perfect driving sunglasses - comfy to wear and fitted with my prescription lenses so I don't t-bar every second car.

HEADPHONES

An essential. These ones happen to be the new Apple design, but don't bother - they suck.

MOR DOLCE HAND CREAM

Smells like coconut.

LUCAS' PAPAW OINTMENT

The bestest treatment for chapped lips, unruly eyebrows, dodgy cuticles and pretty much any other beauty dilemma life could throw at you.

STILA MANDARIN MIST PERFUME

This is so old... but you know I'll keep wearing it until it smells like goat piss.

SUNSCREEN

I possess a healthy addiction.

HAIRBRUSH

My Aunty gave me this from a visit to Japan. Did you know the hotels there give you free hairbrushes?

CAR KEYS

You know where these go. And no, it's not in a live plug point.

MY LIFE SAVINGS

After buying said car.

PHONE

You can use it to call people and stuff.

I hope that this little expose has satisfied your stalker tendencies. Or at least warranted a giggle. 

2 comments:

  1. Loved this! Definitely warranted a giggle :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated your blog to Liebster Award on my blog!
    http://ashtraytotheworld.blogspot.hu/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...