SATIN OR SILK: Pics to Take to your Hairstylist Now

Sunday, March 10

Pics to Take to your Hairstylist Now

I've trawled through all of the "ways to lose to ten pounds in ten seconds" and "omg biotin is going to change your life" promises on our old friend Pinterest to bring you the hairstyles I am lusting over right now. I still can't decide whether to cut my hair shorter or not, but I am sure that I love these colours, textures and cuts!

Source
Source
Jessica Biel image 1
Source
Source
Source
E0c1jvxokwg-xz2xic11orazmx7
Source
Happy Weekend!

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I went a bit shorter in the fall to get rid of some damage but now I want to grow it out longer again so I can try some of those cool braids I always see on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...