SATIN OR SILK: Collective Fashion Haul for March '13

Monday, April 1

Collective Fashion Haul for March '13

Just wanted to share some Autumn clothing buys from this month.

I had to buy these flats from Valleygirl one Friday night when my heels were killing my feet! Luckily they were on sale for $9.95.

 photo DSCN2301_zps28260d3b.jpg


I picked up a few things from Sportsgirl too. This first top is the Dita Spliced Tunic made from a maroon burn-out fabric with a sheer back and faux-leather trims which I love. I also snagged the Ex-Boyfriend Tee in khaki for about $25 on sale. It's very comfy and surprisingly warm so will definitely earn a spot in my upcoming travel wardrobe!

 photo DSCN2298_zpsc822ed84.jpg

 photo DSCN2294_zps468a1ad3.jpg



Finally I purchased a pair of Sportsgirl's Stevie jeans on sale for around $55. I didn't mean to buy a high-waisted style but they are surprisingly flattering and luckily I got a perfect fit (yay!)

 photo DSCN2305_zps94e0a979.jpg


Thanks for reading! Have you scored anything exciting lately?

 

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...