SATIN OR SILK: My Current Beauty Wishlist for April

Thursday, April 18

My Current Beauty Wishlist for April

Current Beauty Wishlist

Ardell Fashion Lashes

I've never worn false lashes (successfully) so I'd like to try these. The 109s and Demi Wispies seem to look like some of the most natural looking styles.

Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive

This is the only lash glue I have been able to find that isn't formulated with formaldehyde or latex and I love that it comes in clear or dark colours.

e.l.f Eyebrow Stencil Kit

To try out some new shapes... (mono-brow not included)

NYX Eyebrow Marker

This is a fairly new product and I'd like to try it out for creating a more precise shape. Good for anyone who needs something more long wearing.

NYX Slim Lip Pencil

I'd like to start wearing a lip-liner to make my lip colour last longer.

NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker

Confession time: I've never bought a liquid liner before! I need something that creates a super thin line because my eyelids don't provide a lot of room.

NYX Slide on Eye Pencil in White

Want to try a white eyeliner to really open up my eyes.


Click to the full post to see where you can find these items online.
Eyeliner
crushcosmetics.com.au


Makeup
crushcosmetics.com.au


NYX Eyebrow Marker
crushcosmetics.com.au


NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
crushcosmetics.com.au


Nyx Slim Lip Pencil
crushcosmetics.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...