SATIN OR SILK: 5 Jewellery Pieces I Want to Add to My Collection

Sunday, June 9

5 Jewellery Pieces I Want to Add to My Collection

In case you hadn't already noticed, I'm in love with just about everything that ethical clothing brand Tree of Life creates and these affordable, sterling silver pieces are no exception. The delicacy of the Arrow Bracelet is a refreshing change from mile high arm candy and the perfect partner for a unique Wishbone or Arrow ring. The Arrow Studs also make a statement without the need to be overbearing or uncomfortable and the turquoise heart studs, well, they're just really pretty, okay?

I love all of these pieces, which is your favourite?
Heart Studs $14.95

Arrow Bracelet $50
Wishbone Ring $28
Arrow Stud $18
Arrow Open Band Ring $19.95

I think it's great to try and support ethically produced fashion wherever possible and that's why I want to shop at Tree of Life and other stores like it more often. You can find Tree of Life online here.  

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I'm really getting interested in ethical fashion and I love these jewelry pieces--I think the arrow bracelet is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear you're starting to think more about where your clothes come from too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...