SATIN OR SILK: Haul: Guess Bag, Portobello Road Jewellery and Vintage from Paris

Monday, June 3

Haul: Guess Bag, Portobello Road Jewellery and Vintage from Paris

Time to share what I scored while on holiday... here goes!

I fell in love with the vibrant prints on these scarves. Taking form in the classic style of a silk square, they make a statement while being super easy to wear. 
 photo DSCN2960_zps97732120.jpg
Square scarves, Tilt Vintage, around 7 Euro each





I picked up this simple gold necklace and bracelet at the Portobello Road markets in London and the fox pendant in Scotland. 

 photo DSCN2954_zps42777516.jpg
Necklace and bracelet, around 5 GBP each. Fox necklace by And Mary


 
 photo DSCN2951_zps5cada1a2.jpg
Serpent necklace, 8 Euro. Bracelet by Heather Gems, about 17 GBP. Celtic ring by Ortak.

Does anybody else have one of these serpent necklaces? I first saw them in a market stall next to the Lourve and just had to try one. It's a metal loop that can be twisted into headbands, cuffs, chokers or just about any piece of jewellery you feel like wearing - hells yeah! I also purchased some silver jewellery in Scotland including this bracelet and a celtic ring that I wear on the daily.

 photo DSCN2949_zpsa3605e08.jpg



I purchased this Guess bag on Oxford Street, London. I hadn't brought a handbag overseas with me so I used this everyday for 5 weeks. It really does go with everything and is really well-made.

 photo DSCN2429_zpse6322845.jpg
Handbag, Guess, 130 GBP

I got this cute hat at Galleries Lafayette. It's easy to throw on for those days when you don't want to wear a massive sun hat but still need a little protection.

 photo DSCN2971_zps5496f55e.jpg
Trilby, Lafayette Collection, around err... 12 Euro?

So I may not be on a Kris Jenner salary just yet, but that doesn't mean I can't rock a skull print scarf if I feel like it. I bought the one on the left from a shop in Le Marais called Belle Mademoiselle and the second is from Biscote.

 photo skullprintscarf_zpsf005d459.jpg
Small print skull scarf, Belle Mademoiselle, about 10 Euro. Large print scarf, Biscote, around 25 Euro.


And as if I needed yet another scarf, I picked this one up from Used Clothing in the 16th. THIS IS A MUST VISIT. I wanted to buy everything - and that was before I even realised there was a second story. 
 photo leopardprintscarf_zps3ff97e54.jpg
Scarf, Used Clothing, 15 Euro





Thanks for reading!

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. The scarves are beautiful :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...