SATIN OR SILK: Satorial Inspo from the Devil Wears Prada

Sunday, June 23

Satorial Inspo from the Devil Wears Prada

A few nights ago, the Devil Wears Prada was being played on TV, so I of course watched the whole thing. Again.

Anyway, one of my most coveted ensembles from the entire movie was this sumptuous emerald green and leopard print coat with elegant white gloves and metallic pumps worn by Andy. It is one of the first glamorous outfits that we see her in and I adore the unexpected pairing of green and leopard. It's almost as unexpected as her new-found style which shocks her friends and co-workers. So now it's our turn to rock this look (or similar) for ourselves...

Devil Wears Prada After


TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

2 comments:

  1. Hello!I think fashionistas started to think even more about the way they look since that movie came up...I love it too.and I can wantch it several times..
    BTW..this is Scarlett from TrendsVip...remember me?
    I changed my url to wordpress I wasn´t able to update much on blogspot...according to rumors GFC is gonna be over soon...so if you have a blogloving account follow me there..I´ll follow you back ..also you can follow me with yoru email adress..
    www.trendsvip.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Scarlett! Of course I remember you :) Glad to hear you love this movie too. Thanks for letting me know about your new URL I will have to go check out your latest posts right now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...