SATIN OR SILK: New Online Store Discovery! Fashion Conscience

Sunday, July 14

New Online Store Discovery! Fashion Conscience

I am VERY excited right now to have discovered an amazing new online store. I have encountered items from Fashion Conscience a few times before but had never really looked into it as an online store. Now I want EVERYTHING. Why? Because every item stocked there is either recycled, fair trade, sustainable, vegan or non-exploitative. Oh, and they look amazing! You can read their whole ethical policy here.

I really wanted to give this brand a shout out and share with you some of my favourite items because I am always on the hunt for more ethical sources of clothing and it looks like these guys have really nailed it.

SKIRTS TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY

Skirts



Get Matchy-Matchy with these sets

Matching Sets


DRESSES TO BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY


Dresses


FOREVER FEMININE MAXI SKIRTS

Folk Like Us Maxi Skirts by Fashion Conscience



VEGAN AND FAIRTRADE JEWELS, BAGS AND BOOTS

Jewels, Bags and Boots

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...