SATIN OR SILK: Toms: Hot or Not? + Ways to Style

Sunday, July 28

Toms: Hot or Not? + Ways to Style

Let's be honest: when I first saw these shoes I thought 'who would want to wear these?' But after quickly discovering that purchases from this company allow their partners to give shoes to impoverished children, I really started to reconsider.

I can also appreciate that Tom's have a wide range of vegan shoes available so they can work for anyone.

But can they really look good? I'd love to know what you think! I've come up with a few outfit ideas to see if I would wear these often.

Ways to Style Toms


Some of the vegan styles available

Vegan Toms

Click below for stockist info....
Dress
110 AUD - nomadsclothing.com


Long sleeve shirt
37 AUD - etsy.com


Pull Bear printed tank
13 AUD - pullandbear.com


Le Temps Des Cerises jean shorts
57 AUD - zalando.co.uk


River Island black jeans
67 AUD - riverisland.com


Necklace
oxfamshop.org.au


American apparel
31 AUD - asos.com





Printed Scarf
treeoflife.com.au


Toms footwear
76 AUD - amazon.com


Toms footwear
68 AUD - gravitypope.com


TOMS hemp shoes
70 AUD - office.co.uk


Toms footwear
68 AUD - gravitypope.com







TOMS Oahu Women's Vegan Classics
58 AUD - toms.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...