SATIN OR SILK: Tree of Life Haul!

Tuesday, July 23

Tree of Life Haul!

I just scored a few beautiful items from Tree of Life - and most wear on sale!

 photo DSCN3043_zpscd722d84.jpg
 photo DSCN3044_zps3e4467ce.jpg


This is the Bollywood halter dress that I scored for $30 (half price!) It is elaborately decorated with beautiful embroidery and small coloured sequins. Perfect for the beach with a wide-brim floppy sunhat or dressed up for extra special occasions.

 photo DSCN3048_zps08c93f89.jpg
 photo DSCN3034_zps9456b970.jpg


I also picked up the Comet dress in pink for $32.50. The fabric is dyed in an interesting marbled effect so it fades in and out of different shades of pink. The scalloped overlay hemline is another unique feature that makes this dress a standout for me.


 photo DSCN3037_zps8680cd49.jpg


I can't wait to wear this gorgeous hand block printed wrap skirt with wedges and a tank top in Summer. It was full price but pretty affordable at $45 - totally worth it.

 photo DSCN3038_zps626276c6.jpg
 photo DSCN3039_zps5defc447.jpg



Finally I bought this velvet tie-dye bustier (try saying that five times fast) for $17.50. I may not ever be game enough to wear this one it's own (in public) but I plan on layering it under a loose shirt or as a yoga top.

 photo DSCN3036_zps01ef706c.jpg

 

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

2 comments:

  1. I love the first dress, the colours are beautiful and vibrant, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! All of these pieces are so pretty, and it's awesome that you got them on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...