SATIN OR SILK: Healthy Brekky Recipes to Try

Friday, August 2

Healthy Brekky Recipes to Try

It's definitely time for me to try some new breakfast recipes this weekend. I usually alternate between porridge with banana and honey, muesli with fruit and Greek yoghurt or wholegrain toast with avocado and poached eggs. I love all of these options but breakfast is such an important meal and starts off my day so I try to keep it exciting. What are your fave breakfasts? Let me know what you would like to make!

Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe

By Cassey Ho via her website Blogilates (duh)

This looks so good, it's almost like a pudding! The best part is that it only takes a few basic ingredients that you probably already have at home. It does take some time to bake so is probably best for Sundays or to prepare and refrigerate the night before and then bake while you're getting ready.

 

 

Baked Oatmeal Banana Bites

By Sarah Fit

These simple little muffins are gluten free, vegan friendly and versatile. I think these could be easily adapted to include different fruits like berries, apple pieces or sultanas and I would love to try them with honey instead of sugar. These would also be great for on the go!

 

Egg Muffins with Salmon and Broccoli 

by Fit, Fitter, Fie on Tumblr

A nice option for those with a savoury tooth and a great source of protein and iron. I can't imagine a simpler recipe than this: just add eggs, broccoli and salmon to a muffin tray and bake it - only three ingredients needed!

 

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...