SATIN OR SILK: August Beauty Wishlist

Monday, August 5

August Beauty Wishlist

The beauty products I am lusting over right now...

Beauty Wishlist


NATIO CREAM EYESHADOW 

This is a fairly new product from Natio that I haven't seen in stores before. I've liked cream eyeshadows in the past and hate powder products that crease so I'd like to give this one a try.

F.O.A MINERAL THERAPY ILLUMINATOR

These have been on the market for a little while and are available in 4 beautiful shades. Pictured is 'Angel Blush,' a subtle light rose colour that I think would be best for my fair skin.

ADORN MINERAL COSMETICS CONCEALER 

I have super dark under eye circles thanks to heredity and am constantly on the hunt for a better under-eye concealer. I think these are only available in duos now (without the correcting shades) but I would still like to try a pot concealer for fuller coverage. If you have darker skin tones I found this trio which is still for sale on the Iconic so get in now of you would like one!

NUDE BY NATURE NATURAL MINERAL COVER 

There has been a lot of hype surrounding this mineral foundation and I think I may finally cave and try it. I know that by Spring (next month!) I will be looking for a foundation that is as lightweight as possible but that still provides decent coverage.

VS SASSOON WAVE ENVY

For some reason I just love having big-bouncy-beyonce-esque hair. I think this tool would be great for creating volume quickly as it covers big sections of hair. Great for those hurried mornings trying to get ready!

Stockist info below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...