SATIN OR SILK: Invisible Zinc Environmental Skin Protector Review

Wednesday, August 14

Invisible Zinc Environmental Skin Protector Review



Today I wanted to give a little review on Invisible Zinc’s Environmental Skin Protector; a broad spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen and moisturiser in one A.K.A miracle in a bottle.



One feature that sets this product apart from other sunscreens, for me, is that it uses micronized zinc as its active ingredient. Products with SPF typically feature titanium dioxide as an active ingredient, but there has been great speculation over the safety of these nano-particles in personal care products. Because I wear sunscreen every day, I’d rather use something without titanium dioxide and this IZ product is perfect for that. 

Originally I tried the Face and Body Sunscreen (a little too thick for my liking) but have since switched to the Environmental Skin Protector for a lighter weight feel. I love that this formulation feels more like using moisturiser than a heavy sunscreen and it also provides the perfect base for my makeup.

Being a natural rather than chemical sunscreen, this product leaves a slight white residue on my skin, but it's not noticeable under makeup. I haven’t had any breakouts or irritation from this sunscreen and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or dry. 

As for the packaging, I also love that it comes in a pump bottle which is very hygienic and saves time as there is no mess or fiddly screw on caps. 

Use an almond sized amount for adequate sun protection and don’t forget, as with all skin care, apply it to your neck and décolletage as well. Protecting yourself from the sun each day will help reduce dryness and redness of the skin and is the best way to prevent premature aging!

I hope this review is helpful, thanks for reading!


TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...