SATIN OR SILK: My 5 Beauty Must Haves for Girls on the Go

Thursday, August 29

My 5 Beauty Must Haves for Girls on the Go

Sometimes we can all get so caught up in our day that we forget to fully take care of ourselves! If you are having this dilemma at the moment, I have found a few items to help you retain your beauty sanity and keep feeling your usual best.


5 Beauty Products for Girls on the Go



DRY SHAMPOO

Whether you have run out of time to wash your hair or just need a quick touch-up while you're out, dry shampoo is a life saver for limp locks. I like to use Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk because it is effective and doesn't irritate my throat like most aerosol products. The even better news it is now available in travel size and non-aerosol packaging so it's more convenient than ever.

SOLID PERFUME

I adore my Karma solid perfume from LUSH. Not only is this a beautiful scent but a solid perfume is so much lighter and easier to carry around than a big bottle of spray-able fragrance.

COMPACT MAKEUP

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Pressed Powder is great for touching up on the go without any mess. Also great for traveling if you want to carry on foundation without it contributing to your liquid allowance.

LIP STAIN

I am hopeless at reapplying lipgloss so I love any kind of product that stays on all day. This
e.l.f. Lip Stain in Red Carpet looks gorgeous and far less high maintenance than red lipstick.

HEADBANDS

Nothing fixes a bad hair day better than a simple headband (oh, and maybe a little dry shampoo!) I have used Scuncii headbands in the past and they really do have a much better grip than others I have tried. Go for the Scunci No-slip Grip Flat No-slip Neutral Headwraps for something that won't take up any room in your bag.


Scunci No-slip Grip Flat No-slip Neutral Headwraps 
6.12 AUD - amazon.com

Orange perfume
12 AUD - lushusa.com

e.l.f. Lip Stain in Red Carpet
6.69 AUD - amazon.com



I hope this helps! What are your fave beauty products for on the go? 

Disclaimer: If you love these items and chose to buy something from one of the links above, I may receive a small commission from the sale. Thank you for supporting me by reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...