SATIN OR SILK: Outfit of The Day: Transeasonal Dressing!

Wednesday, August 21

Outfit of The Day: Transeasonal Dressing!

Yesterday's post was all about how to wear your favourite summer dresses all year, so today I thought I should demonstrate with a little outfit post.

Here I am wearing a cute floral dress with black opaque tights and a long cardigan. The dress was a little short so I also had some sneaky black shorts on underneath! I think this dress works well in this transeasonal outfit because of it's black spliced top and the warm colours of the floral print skirt.

What do you think? How do you style dresses in cool weather?

Where the hell is my right arm?

Had to include my latest nails!


 

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...