SATIN OR SILK: Health and Beauty Haul

Friday, September 27

Health and Beauty Haul

I recently made a few new makeup, skincare and health product purchases and wanted to share what I bought and where you can find them! Happy Shopping

 photo PhysiciansFormula_zps2ea35bb5.jpg




Priceline had a great deal on Physician's Formula with their makeup at $10 off. I scored the Green Concealer Stick for $4.95(!), Eye-Definer Felt Tip Eye Marker for $5.25 and the Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara for $14.95.


 photo EyeMakeup_zps720603a0.jpg


I have been looking everywhere for a white eyeliner and everything was sold out at Priceline so I got a Chi Chi Rich Payoff Eyeliner in Single White Female at Myer for $14.95. 


 photo CreamEyeshadow_zps63d3a327.jpg


I couldn't believe my luck when I discovered these Face of Australia Budge Proof Eyeshadows at Priceline. After seeing the popular Maybelline Color Tattoos I really wanted to find something similar from a cruelty-free brand and these are it! They were $8.95 each and come in a range of flattering colours. I eventually chose Bronze Sphinx and Mermaid Tears as I have blue eyes.


 photo Skincare_zpsc1477bae.jpg


Now for the skincare... I wanted to try a natural deodorant and found this rose-scented one at Healthy Life. It was $13.95 which in hindsight was pretty expensive but so far I love it and think it will last a while.

The Nad's Sensitive Hair Removal Creme was $15 at Priceline and I wanted to try this as a gentler alternative to waxing and shaving all the time.

I bought 3 Sunscreens (yes, 3) at Chemist Warehouse which is a great shop to score discounted beauty products. The SPF 50+ Le Tan Coconut Lotion was $10.99, the Invisible Zinc ESP Facial Sunscreen was $29.99 (normally about $35) and the 2 pack of mini IZ sunscreens was $10. They're great to throw in your bag for on-the-go - remember you need to reapply sunscreen every 2 hours!

Finally, the Eco-Tan Winter Skin self-tanning lotion  was purchased from Healthy Life for $31.95. I have been wanting to try this for soooo long.

 photo VsSassoonGoddessWaves_zps816e8ed6.jpg


The Vs Sassoon Wave Envy has been on my Pinterest Beauty Wishlist board forever and when I went away without my usual curling tong I decided to bite the bullet and by one! Sadly, I couldn't find the Wave Envy but Target had the Goddess Waves Ionic Hair Styler. The price on the box and shelf were marked down to $75 but when I paid at the checkout it was actually only $60 #winning.


 photo GreenTeaandBSCProteinPowder_zps43f03cd1.jpg


The last box of tea I bought was Oxfam's fair-trade green tea at about $5 for 50 tea bags. It's worth it - but I was stoked to find this Just Organic tea at Aldi's for less than $2. I've also hit the bottom of my Nature's Way protein powder so I picked up the Body Science Organic Vegan Protein from Healthy Life. It was $29.95 and is packed with high quality ingredients (and none of the bad stuff). 

I hope you liked this haul! What have you bought recently?

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...