SATIN OR SILK: Weekend Outfit

Friday, September 6

Weekend Outfit

This is what I wore for a recent casual night out. It's a little in between seasons at the moment so I wore a light cardigan and scarf with this amazing assymetrical gathered dress - I love it! The dress is short so I stuck to flat shoes with my Steve Madden ballet flats.

What do you like to wear on Friday or Saturday nights? A ballgown? Pyjamas? Let me know in the comments!

 photo IMG_0893_zps74071eae.jpg photo IMG_0891_zps8bf6a23e.jpg

 photo IMG_0892_zpseaa22718.jpg photo IMG_0890_zps015eb078.jpg


 photo IMG_0886_zps83b01bcc.jpg

Cardigan: Zara
Dress: All Saints
Scarf: Biscote Paris
Watch: Jag
Ring: Tree of Life
Lipgloss: Face of Australia
Ballet Flats: Steve Madden

TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...