SATIN OR SILK: Weekend Recap: 10 Things I Love about Spring

Sunday, September 1

Weekend Recap: 10 Things I Love about Spring

Yaaaay, today is the first day of Spring down under! To celebrate, I'm going to share the 10 things I love about this season - and hopefully you do too.

 

Greek yoghurt with raspberries

It's a million times yummier and healthier than ice cream. Fo' real.

 photo 39fa2c4b-4ee3-47de-8d5e-86d7b44ca2df_zpseaf4ea5e.jpg

 

Peach Lipgloss

Suits everyone. That's all I have to say.

 photo IMG_0902_zps6c1b96a1.jpg

Coloured shorts

I could wear these every day of the week. Why not try scoring a vintage pair or making your own from an old pair of coloured jeans?

 photo IMG_0910_zps329d43ce.jpg  photo IMG_0872_zpsb552112c.jpg

The Spring collection at Tree of Life

Home to the cutest dresses, kimonos and accessories. Oh and did I mention they're fairly made too? Must check it out - I want everything, as usual.

Tree of Life Spring

Beaded necklaces

I especially love wearing anything from Oxfam. Not only is their jewellery uber pretty but it's made from sustainable or recycled materials and provides employment for people in developing countries.
Oxfam beads


 

Early Morning Yoga 

I find getting up extra early on Sunday for a morning practice is so rewarding, but in the dead of Winter? Ehhh, I think I'll just do it in the afternoon thanks. With Spring well and truly here though, morning temperatures are a whole lot more inviting which makes my yoga sesh even more enjoyable. 
 photo IMG_0225_zpsb5a85840.jpg

Printed Cushions

I made these from IKEA fabric and needless to say I lurve them.

 photo IMG_0903_zps36ffea95.jpg

Cushions

 

Planning Summer holidays

This year I'm hitting Sydney and then off to the Goldie for some music festival amazing-ness.

Image Source


Brightly painted toes

There's not many things that can make feet look good. Let us embrace that fuchsia nail polish.

Image Source



Collections created on Beso
View Entire Collection >>

 

Dining Outside

Fresh air, sunshine... what better setting could you have for a nice meal? Picnics are a great idea if you want to 'eat out' while saving money and eating healthier.

Image Source

What are you excited for this Spring?


TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. Eating outside and music festivals would definitely have to be my favourite things about the weather heating up. That and wearing all my summery dresses again!

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...