SATIN OR SILK: How I Style Palladium Boots

Friday, November 8

How I Style Palladium Boots

So I may have briefly posted about these awesome boots just recently but I wanted to expand on that little outfit post with a few more styling ideas. They're surprisingly versatile and aren't just for Winter and Autumn - they work very well with summer threads too. I actually love them with skirts to put a bit of a feminine spin on things but they can also look great with denim shorts and I have included some great examples of this via Lookbook.nu and Chictopia.

Do you own a pair or want a pair? How would/ do you style them?

Kate x

 photo DSCN3434_zps3c5a9e68.jpg
 photo DSCN3437_zps30770910.jpg
 photo DSCN3438_zps05a5018f.jpg

 

MORE LOOKS I LOVE

 

Find Palladium Boots Online


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...