SATIN OR SILK: Nude by Nature Review: Natural Mineral Cover & Liquid Mineral Concealer

Monday, November 11

Nude by Nature Review: Natural Mineral Cover & Liquid Mineral Concealer

I wanted to review Nude by Nature's Natural Mineral Cover as it has become a cult beauty product in Australia and I'm sure that any of us who haven't tried it yet are probably thinking thinking of giving it a go. I've made a little video so you can see me using this loose foundation as well as the Liquid Mineral Concealer. Clearly I'm just relying on the natural light here so the quality isn't that great (sorry) but it definitely does provide some light coverage.

Since filming I've been using a green Physician's Formula concealer under this foundation and it makes a massive difference. I definitely recommend this combo if you have areas of your skin which need full coverage but you don't want heavy makeup on your whole face. I will let the video do the rest of the talking but thanks for reading/watching and I hope this helps!

Kate x







Nude by Nature Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...